- Teacher Salary Scale for 2019-20
- Additional Salary for Degree Form
- Classification and Compensation Program
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Identification Card
- Employee Relations and Compliance Program
- Employment Verification (fax your request to 804-732-0514)
- Exit Process
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Mentor Teacher Program
- New Employee Orientation Program
- Additional Requirements for Initial Licensure and Licensure Renewal
- Professional Licensure
- Renewal Process
- Substitute Teacher
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Human Resources Department supports the mission of Petersburg City Public Schools by recruiting and retaining highly qualified employees who are focused on student success.
Our goal is to provide efficient and exceedingly effective human resources services in a professional and customer-focused manner.
Our Human Resources team serves almost 900 employees and the public in a collective and ethical manner to ensure that our valued workforce members learn, lead and last to prepare our students for success now and in the future.